Monday, January 11, 2010

Spring Semester Begins!

I sure wish it felt like Spring! School starts this week...and I'm excited, but I am ready for the warmer weather FOR SURE! This has been the coldest winter I can ever remember! It snowed twice in December! I love that it snowed on Christmas Eve and that there was a LOT of it...but as soon as Christmas is over, I get anxious for the warmer weather to come back. :)

My sister is all moved in! We had a good time together this weekend. Lots of long talks, movies, and just hanging out. Yesterday we went to church together. It was nice not having to go alone. Then I made lunch. Teryaki chicken and macaroni and cheese. She had never had that kind of chicken before, but she loved it! :) I will have to post some pictures of our room. Its not real big but its cute. Perfect for us!
After lunch and a lil cat nap, we went to Athens to see my friends, Tom and Angie and their new baby girl, Chelsea Abigail! She was soo tiny and precious! I can't believe I didn't take ANY pictures. Guess I was too busy holding her, hehe. Here are a couple that Angie took. Shes really sweet and such a blessing!

Sleepy girl. :) This is the outfit I gave Angie at her baby shower. It says Abby. My friend Robin made it for me just the way I asked her too. So awesome!

What a pretty girl. Congratulations Tom and Angie!! Chelsea is PERFECT.




No comments:

Post a Comment