I know I have been slacking on blog updates...sorry guys! But I am working on it :)
Summer has come and gone again. Fall classes start Monday...sooo much has happened in the past two months! I will try to give you the highlights right quick. Enjoy!!
I GOT A NEW CAR!!! 2008 Toyota Corolla S
Heather and I named her Turbo :) She's awesome!
My new apartment!!! We are in the process of decorating so I'll post before and after pictures in a future blog post. It will be easier to see the progress if they are all together.
My roomie, Elizabeth :) She just moved in this past week & I love having her here!
I have been able to hang out with Robin more lately. Here's a picture of her painting Aubrey's toenails. She's such a big girl! I can't believe she will be 2 years old next month!!
This is my friend Jackie Cordova! She came to visit a few weeks ago and I was so happy to see her! We couldn't remember the last time we had hung out, but it was at least 2005 when we graduated! We met in fourth grade when I moved to China Spring and have been friends ever since! It is rare to find friends that you are able to keep for the rest of your life, but I think this is one of them!! :)
We have been taking care of my cousins boys. Channing and Remington for a few months now. Their mom, Aileasha is unable to take care of them right now so we're helping her out. They are sweet boys when they want to be, but they can definitely be a handful! Heather kept baby remington for a few days and then channing came to Waco for a visit this weekend with me :) Here are a few pictures from this past weekend.The boys on their way to Aunt Rachels house after playing at the park in Waco.
Sleepy baby!!
Look, I learned to feed myself with a fork already! He is so smart!
Channing is 3 years old. He's a little monkey! He calls me his amber (:
Remington. He's 1 years old. He looks just like his momma.
Heather (20) Me (23)
Arianna (5) Kenzie (10..shes a half sister & was adopted by another family) Mckayla (8)

Mckayla, Channing, and Arianna being silly @ my apartment on Mckaylas 8th birthday.

Me and Arianna. I'm 23 & she is 5 years old. Crazy, huh? :)
Heather, Aaron, and I went on a trip to San Antonio in July. He had come in for R&R for two weeks and Heather invited me along :) We stayed right on the Riverwalk. It was gorgeous! The swimming pool was on the 22nd floor and it was just really nice to have a few days where I didn't have to do any school or be at work. We went to the Alamo and to some museum type things...we walked the riverwalk and had lunch there too. I let Heather and Aaron have plenty of time to themselves as well. I got to see some wonderful people while I was there, it was fun!
Me, Heather, & Aaron
This is us being goofy on a 3D tomb raider ride. We had to shoot all the monsters!!




YAY! AN update from Amber!! I liked it. Especially all but one part, but anyways....enjoyed MOST pictures :) and especially loved the ones with the cute little kids Channing and Remington! I love you
ReplyDelete