Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life

Its funny how time can get away with you...life can be so busy that we forget to stop and record the memories. Heather is always telling me I need to update my blog and she is right I really do!
Since I posted last there is way to much that has happened for me to even consider posting..you would be bored, trust me! The biggest events in my life have been that my sisters were officially adopted on November 5th 2010 :) I can't imagine my life without them!


My family is still in Waco and doing well. My great grandma, Mimmie passed away in December...it was a bittersweet time. She had lived a long wonderful life but to see my dad cry broke my heart. She had basically raised him and I could tell he was missing her already.

On to happier subjects! Heather and Aaron made it through deployment and he is back in the states! He had a few close calls...but we are thankful that God protected him and now he can be here in the US and be with Heather. She missed him a lot but she was so brave, I really admire her. I know she really had to trust God during the hard times. They are living in New York right now and will be moving to Oklahoma soon. I'm ready to have her closer to me! I haven't seen her since January...

Aaaaaaaaaaand some big news! John and I got back together! :) He and I have had a rocky past, but I know that God has brought us back together for a reason and I'm excited to see what the future holds. If you're reading this I just want to ask for prayers for guidance that we will do what's right and make our families proud of us and who we have become. I'm really happy being with him, he treats me like a princess and makes me feel so safe. Life is just easier when you know at the end of the day someone loves you! Don't get me wrong, we are both still growing and learning and its not always rainbows and butterflies, but he has really stepped up and held this relationship together. Its nice to have a boyfriend that actually puts forth effort and treats me right. Who would have thought it would be John Oliver though? ((God laughs))
He is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine. <3 That verse is so true! We have been dating for 8 1/2 months so far :)


I just want to end this by saying sorry again for not updating regularly, I have some adventures ahead of me and I'll make it a priority to post more often.
I am so blessed :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your update! But btw, they were officially adopted in November. not june remember! :) love you

    ReplyDelete